Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A lesson learned

Booking my flight to Paris was one of the highlights of my to-do list.  Today I did an online search for a particular cheap airfare company and found out that they had a one way flight from Paris-Malaga for NINE EUROS.  That's like 12 bucks.  Aka, dirt cheap.  I was so excited that I hurriedly booked the flight.  Only to later realize that just because an airport calls itself "Paris" does not mean that it is actually in Paris.

The airport I booked a flight into is actually 70 miles away.  I about died of sadness... and a little embarrassment.  Lucky this is apparently something that happens to people often, so there is a shuttle to and from Paris.

So recap:

I have to ride a bus for almost two hours.
And then my flight leaves almost Paris at 10:30 PM.
And arrives in Malaga just before midnight.

Break out the cute shoes.  It's gonna be an exciting night.

No comments:

Post a Comment