Wednesday, August 31, 2011

4 Weeks to go

And so many things let to do! My mental checklist:
  1. Get vaccinations (This is top priority considering the fact that I'm long due for absolutely everything)
  2. Make copies of all important documents
  3. Get all my money into one account
  4. Notify bank of said account that it's goin' international!
  5. Make plain black suitcase pretty
  6. Do some last minute shopping for travel stuff
  7. Clean up my room...
  8. Organize my closet- nothing worse than coming home to a mess!
  9. Pack........
  10. Figure out my spanish cellphone deal
  11. Plan out trips to London and Paris.  For real. 


Yeah.... I think that's all. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I was planning a trip to Italy, but it got cancelled. Then Costa Rica, but it got cancelled. I'm just hoping my trip to Florida will actually happen!

    ReplyDelete